CHILD 1600 (5-10 YEARS)
Saturday and Festival holidays
(2 MEMBERS Booking ) 7000/(EXCLUSIVE BAMBOOHUT)
otherwise we will arrange
sharing basic accmmodation only
Mode of Transport :From Bhadrachalam to Pochavaram (Tata Majicks Only)
Facilities available in the Boat :
Boat Manager with Staff members and Guide.
Ground floor with seating having Toilet.
Ist floor in open deck with dias and audio system.
Complimentary entertainment programmes.
Visiting Places :Pochavaram, Papihills, Perantapalli, Kolluru, Bhadrachalam..
1st day : Breakfast, Veg lunch, Evening snacks and night veg or non veg dinner, Accommodation in Bamboo huts..
2nd day: Next day break fast, veg or non veg lunch and evening snaks.
Reporting place: Starts at 8.00 a.m pickup from Bhadrachalam and 2nd day drop at Bhadrachalam night at 7.00p.m.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey Distance
1st day :
- 8.00 a.m starting journey by road, vehicles upto boating unit, pochavaram (70-0km-1.30 hour) from bhadrachalam
- 9:30 AM Start Boat Journey.Check into boat then journey on river Godavari (60k.m-5 hours) view on boat "Papikondalu", perantalapalli .
- Reaches Papi Hills, after enjoy the scenic beauty it will reach Perantapalli tribal village to visit Rama krishna muni vatam and swayambu Visweswara swamy temple then reach Bamboo huts. Check out boat, tourists will be allotted for Night stay in Bamboo huts.
- 1:00 PM You will Reach Perantapalli village in Khammam district. Visit "Ramakrishna muni vatika" (Ashramam) and Veereswara Swamy Temple and darshan of Load Shiva.
- 1:30 PM Visit Papikondalu and Lunch at Kollur Village near Papikondalu.
- 4:30 PM snacks and Tea will be provided at Camp and you can plan for playing games in the sand.
- Day 2
- 8.00 AM Local sight seeing by walking in the Forest area.
- 9.00 AM Breakfast will be provided at the camp.
- 12.30 PM Free time for local sight seeing.Bathing in "PAMALERU wagu" situated in between papikondalu.
- 12.30 PM Lunch with Veg and Non-Veg.
- 2.00 PM BOAT Pick Up.Return journey by Boat.
- 4.30 PM Reach SriRamagiri/Pochavaram.
- 6:30 PM Reach to Bhadrachalam.