CHILD 700 (5-10 YEARS)
Facilities available in the Boat :
Boat Manager with Staff members and Guide.
Ground floor with seating having Toilet.
Ist floor in open deck with dias and audio system.
Complimentary entertainment programmes.
Visiting Places :Posamma Gandi, Papikondalu, Perantapalli.
View on Boat :Polavaram Project Area, Devipatnam.
1stday:Breakfast, Vegetarian Lunch & drop at Bhadrachalam
Reporting place: Punnami Tourism, Time: 7.30 AM,
Near Gowthami jeevakarunya sangam,Godavari Bund Road, Rajahmundry.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey Distance
- 7:30 AM start from office. Road journey to Polavaram revu/ Purushothapatnam revu.
- 9.00 AM Check in to Boat. Breakfast in the Boat, then journey starts on holy river Godavari
- 11.00 PM Boat journey. via DevipatnaM. Police station chech up
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch in the Boat while on journey
- 2.00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari
- EAST, WEST and KHAMMAM. Journey in between Papikondalu is a memorable experience, enjoy the scenic beauty
- 3.00 PM Reaches Perantapalli Tribal Village. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late
- Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi Darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswa Swamy and localsight seeing
- Then Another Boat change at 3:30 PM Journey by Perantapalli to Pochavaram village Arrivel to 4.30 p.m .
- 4:30 PM Journey by Non A/C Vehicle from Pochavaram to Bhadhrachalam by 2 hours road journey
- Finally reaching Bhadrachalam temple at 7 pm. (Bhadrachalam temple darshan closing Time at 9.00pm ).