A/C PACKAGE COST: ADULTS 3200
CHILD 2500 (5-10 YEARS)
NON A/C PACKAGE COST: ADULTS 2700
CHILD 2100 (5-10 YEARS)
IMPORTANT NOTE :IF YOU HAVE MINIMUM 4 MEMBERS WE WILL CONDUCT THIS PACKAGE.( Telangana border tax should be pay by customer. This is not include in package)
Facilities available in the Boat :
Boat Manager with Staff members and Guide.
Ground floor with seating having Toilet.
Ist floor in open deck with dias and audio system.
Complimentary entertainment programmes.
Visiting Places :Posamma Gandi, Papikondalu, Perantapalli, Koruturu Camp Site.
View on Boat :Polavaram Project Area, Devipatnam.
1stday:Pick up from Railway Station, Breakfast, Vegetarian Lunch, Evening Snacks with Tea and Veg dinner. Night accommodation at Bhadrachalam (3 members for 1 room).
2nd day:Breakfast, Veg Lunch and evening Snacks with Tea. Dropping at Railway station.
Reporting place: Punnami Tourism, Time: 7.30 AM, Near Gowthami jeevakarunya sangam,Godavari Bund Road, Rajahmundry.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey Distance
- 7:30 AM Pick up from Railway Station. Road journey to Purushothapatnam revu.
- 9.00 AM Check in to Boat. Breakfast in the Boat, then journey starts on holy river Godavari.
- 11.00 PM Boat journey. via DevipatnaM. Police station chech up
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch in the Boat while on journey.
- 2.00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and
KHAMMAM. Journey in between Papikondalu is a memorable experience, enjoy the scenic beauty .
- 3.00 PM Reaches Perantapalli Tribal Village. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during 1927. Darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswa Swamy and local sight seeing .
- Then Another Boat change at 3:30 PM Journey by Perantapalli to Pochavaram village Arrivel to 5 p.m .
- 5:30 PM Journey by A/c or Non A/C Vehicle from Pochavaram to Bhadhrachalam by 2 hours road journey.
- 7.30 PM Reach Bhadrachalam and allotment of A/c or Non A/c deluxe rooms then vegetarian dinner.
- 5.30 AM Visit Bhadrachalam temple and darshan of Lord Rama
- 6:30 AM Journey by road and reaches Heritage, Parnasala 35 KM
- 7:30AM Darshan of Lord Rama and local sight seeing viz., Srirama Simhasanam, Sithammavari Naracheeralu etc
- 8:30 AM Return to Bhadrachalam.
- 9:30 AM Break fast then room check out.
- 10:00 AM By road journey to Jangareddigudem.(via) Kukkunuru, Ashwaraopeta.
- 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch at Jangareddigudem
- 2.30 PM Proceeded to Maddi village then darshan of swayambu Sri Anjaneya Swamy.
- 3.30 PM By Road journey to Dwaraka Tirumala
- 4.30 PM Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy
- 5.30 PM Evening snacks with Tea
- 6.30 PM By Road journey to Rajahmundry.
- 8.30 PM Reach Rajahmundry.